Project 365

7:46 AM


I am still clicking away and trying to keep up with my project 365. I decided to not do a digi album but I got this little album at Target and altered it for all my pics....now to print out the pics I have so far and get them in the album....maybe today? I like this idea a lot better, and it should be faster and easier to keep up!



This was my creation for sketch 62 over at TTS. Last week was sketch #63 and we got to play with pink persimmon stamps to help celebrate their anniversary!
This is the layout I did....it was so much fun!



The design team then made cards for Pink Persimmon to thank them for all the great stamps they sent us to play with. They really spoiled us!! Check out TTS for all the great eye candy!




Hope everyone has a scrappin weekend! And Happy 4th of July to all!!


Photobucket

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram